The Temasek Defence Systems Institute (TDSI) organises and conducts continuing education programmes for organisations and members of the public. These are full-time residential programmes that aim to deepen domain-specific knowledge in defence systems and technology topics, as well as knowledge in systems and project management.
Organisations may approach TDSI to customise programmes for their employees. They may also encourage their employees to subscribe to our public continuing education seminars and programmes.
Browse Our Programmes
Knowledge-building public programmes
These programmes aim to help participants gain professional knowledge and learn best practices in specific domain areas. The knowledge gained will benefit the participants in terms of career progression.
Be inspired and seize the opportunity to pick the expert’s brains on their panoramic and in-depth view of managing real-world complex problems.
- Jump Start on Data Mining
- Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems and the Internet of Things
- Network Science: Embracing Complexity in the Age of Connectivity
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Understanding System Safety
- Systems and Statistical Thinking for Operational Excellence
- Internet of Things and Data Analytics for Industry
Programmes tailored to organisation needs
These programmes aim to enhance specific areas of knowledge for employees. Your staff can learn from the experts as they impart their knowledge on overcoming multifaceted challenges in challenging environments.
Please approach our staff if your organisation is keen on a customised programme. Upon preliminary discussion, we will arrange a meeting with you to understand and identify your organisation’s needs.
- “Data Analytics and Machine Learning” for Changi Airport Group
- “Cybersecurity Management Course” for DCO-MINDEF
- “Systems Design & Improvement Expert Programme” for MHA
- “Penalty Test using Stress-Strength Model” for ST Land
- “Determination of Munitions CEP” for ST Land
At TDSI, we challenge you to revolutionise your thinking and business practice, so you can create greater value for your stakeholders.